Sunday, January 18, 2009

Mindless Babble #1

This picture is from December 18th :) A rare time where we live....
Ok so I will try not to babble to much lol. Today was nice, went to HB to take my old dining room table to one of my cousins and pick up my Grandpas old desk for Tyler. My Grandpa past away in 94 I believe it was. He was such a funny man. So of course that brings back memories of my Grandpa at his desk in his Apartment. Such sweet memories. So as we visited my Aunt and Uncle and cousins and there kids today. I was observing the kids, one of in particular is 6 months older then Tyler. I dont normally compare my kid to anyone else. But being around this particular child and his siblings, I  realized what I am doing right with my Son. I have people in my family make some smartt comments about our "country" style of living and how my son is a little cow boy etc. etc. But you know what that is us. We are a country family stuck in California. We need to live on a 100 acre ranch somewhere ( a girl ) can dream cant she. So as I observed the kids today, I walked away pleased with how we are raising our son to be .  He is a typical 9 year old little attitude etc.... But he is a good country boy at heart! I love my life. I love beign a Mom even though I am faulty at that sometimes. I do not always do the "right" things. And regret it later, then I realize I am just a human, and I to no matter how hard I try will never bee that perfect Mom, So until then, I try my best to be the best I can be! Anyways, ok enough for tonight I guess.....


No comments: